International Student Academic Merit Scholarship
Our International Student Academic Merit Scholarship rewards high achieving international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.0 to 5.49 on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in either Trimester 3 2020, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021.
Read the terms and conditions below to understand all the requirements of this scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY
You don't need to apply for the scholarship, we've kept it as easy as possible. Just apply to study at Griffith and we will let you know if you have been successful.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- We will assess your application for eligibility.
- If you are successful we will advise you in your Letter of Offer, in Tuition and other fees - Additional information.
Receiving the scholarship
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each relevant trimester. You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by census date.
- To maintain the scholarship deduction you must be enrolled full-time (40CP) in your program, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: