Company: American University of Armenia (AUA), Administration
Position: Grants Manager
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Lead the grant proposal development/submission process, including the preparation and organization of materials for proposals, guiding and managing the entire application process.
- Conduct on-going research to identify relevant grant opportunities announced by various foreign aid programs, donor organizations and corporations.
- Provide support/guidance in the process of preparation of proposals particularly pertaining to the specific requirements set by respective grantors.
- Manage multiple tasks such that several proposals are completed in a timely manner, meeting deadlines and managing supplemental material and documentation requirements.
- Facilitate regular communication with grantors; maintain cooperative partnerships between the University and the grantors and other possible stakeholders.
- Compile and analyze data related to grant projects, including but not limited to accounting records, performance indicators and key milestones.
- Organize internal information-sharing sessions on upcoming grants and coordinate the dissemination of other information on similar external events by grantors.
- Prepare periodic progress and annual reports, annual work plans, status reports and other documents that may be requested by the Assistant Vice-President.
- Perform related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Master's degree in relevant field (public policy, administration, management, etc.).
- Minimum experience of two years in the relevant field.
- Superior writing and communication skills; ability to structure reports appropriately.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of fundraising sources, basic fundraising techniques and strategies.
- Positive and effective communicative skills with both internal and external contacts.
- Ability to take initiative and act independently, following through on tasks with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply
Please submit a brief cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information of three references
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.