Google MBA Internship In Southeast Asia
Our MBA interns work on projects that tackle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry. Here are just a few teams that our graduate interns have joined across the business:
- Business Strategy
- Operations & Support
- People Operations
- Product Management
- Technical Solutions
Google invites you to join us for a unique summer experience in a 10-12 week paid internship for first-year MBA students. Our MBA interns work on projects that handle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry. Our graduate interns have joined across the business such as Marketing, Advertising Sales and Operations, Finance, and more. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests. Final decisions will be made based on business needs and your relevant experience.
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume in English in a PDF format (in your resume, be sure to include your expected graduation month and year and availability for internship). A cover letter is not required.
Applications are due by March 31, 2016 at 11:59pm SGT. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and reach out to applicants in early 2016 if selected for a next step. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application.
We will accommodate your school schedule when determining the start date and duration, and relocation support is available on a case-by-case basis.
- Intern projects will be determined based on the experience, skills, and interests of the student. If you are interested in a particular area, please make sure to include it in your resume.
- Must be a first year student in a two year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, graduating between December 2016 and May 2017.
- Be able to complete a minimum 8 week program at the Singapore, Bangkok, Jakarta OR Kuala Lumpur office between May and August 2016.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Work experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Operations, or related fields.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Problem-solving skills, and ability to handle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google's technology and business.
- Ability to speak and write in English and one Southeast Asian (Thai, Bahasa Indonesian or Bahasa Melayu) fluently and idiomatically.
Want to change the world? Or are you thinking even bigger? At Google, you'll find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs top MBA and graduate student talent from around the world in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources - and everything in between.
Summer internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: