Global Challenges Scholarship
Our nationwide Global Challenges Programme is designed to engage passionate and cause-driven secondary school students, like yourself, with some of the most pressing issues facing humankind and the planet today.
Do you want to play a part in making a difference? If so, we have scholarships available for students who understand the problems and want to be part of the solution.
What are the scholarships?
• One year, full tuition fee scholarships (domestic) awarded for 'new to Lincoln' undergraduate students participating in the programme.
• For the first time in 2016, 10 Global Challenges Scholarships will be awarded to international students, at domestic tuition fees value (for 1st year tuition fees, undergraduate qualification).
• Scholars will act as ambassadors for the Global Challenges Programme.
How do I get a Global Challenges Scholarship?
You can apply for a Global Challenges Scholarship through the application system, MyLinc, when you apply to study at Lincoln University.
You'll need to create a MyLinc account, apply for your chosen course of study, then apply for the scholarship.
You can change your course of study at any time, even after you have submitted your applications.
We will need the following information to process your Global Challenges Scholarship application:
• A short video outlining your interest in a current global issue, to be uploaded to Vimeo
• The details of two referees. A link will be provided to download the reference form, which you can then forward to your referees to complete
Then you can save and submit your application. Please note that you are able to save your applications and return at any time before submitting them.
Wednesday 1 October 2015.
Need some inspiration? View some of our 2015 application videos. If you're asked for a password to view them, type in 'globalchallenges'.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: