Europa Morgen Scholarship
This grant is designed to support students of any nationality who have engaged with Europe’s cultural perspectives either out of personal interest or in the context of their studies. Grants of up to 3500 Euros are available to fund study and research projects.
Funds are available to students in the Arts, as well as the Humanities (Art History, Classics, History, Literature, Modern Languages, Philosophy) and Social Sciences (Economics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology).
To be eligible for this grant you should be enrolled at a German university on a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree program and be able to provide a record of academic excellence. Also applications from prospective postgraduate students starting in the academic year 2017/2018 are welcome.
Please send these documents (PDF) to email@example.com:
- A copy of your ID card/passport
- An enrollment certificate + your official transcripts [A certified translation is required if the documents were not issued in one of the following languages: (German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian)]
- A copy of your CV
- A document containing a description of the project to be funded (max 400 words)
- An essay in answer to these two questions (no more than 600 words combined):
- What does Europe represent to you, in cultural terms?
- What is Europe’s greatest cultural challenge ?
The subject line of your E-mail should mention the scholarship you are applying for and your family name . Please attach only the documents listed above.
Deadline: 30. September 2017
The recipients of the scholarship will be notified on the 30th of October. If you do not hear from us by this date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please feel free to contact us for more information on the application process, but make sure to take a careful look at the requirements and eligibility criteria for the scholarship beforehand.
Maddalena Alvi – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: