The GIGA Doctoral Programme invites applications from prospective doctoral students to join the programme on 1 October 2016. We strongly welcome international applications. The application deadline is on 1 March 2016.
Successful applicants are offered:
- full integration into the research structure of the GIGA,
- a comprehensive training programme with a focus on the GIGA’s unique CAS approach,
- academic exchanges and opportunities for field work,
- exposure to policy advice activities,
- access to all courses by the Graduate School of the WiSo-Faculty at the University of Hamburg, and
- the possibility to apply for additional mobility grants for field work and conference attendance.
Additional documents depend on the respective Call for Applications.
The final admission to the programme is dependent upon the applicant’s ability to provide proof of funding by the starting date (1 October 2016).