IFK Internationales Forschungszentrum Kulturwissenschaften | Kunstuniversität Linz in Wien (IFK International Research Center for Cultural Studies | University of Art and Design Linz in Vienna). The IFK is located in Vienna.
- Deadline: August 1, 2017
- Length of Grant: 4 months
- Starting Date: October 1, 2018 or March 1, 2019
This award includes a travel grant, health and accident insurance, and a stipend of € 2.325,- /month for four months, and free accommodation in a studio apartment (35 m2). Office space with library, computer, internet, and e-mail facilities will be provided at the IFK.
English and German are working languages at the IFK. Applicants are not required to speak German.
Open to faculty of all academic ranks with a Ph.D Several years of teaching and excellent research experience in relevant fields is preferred.
To conduct research in cultural studies at the IFK Internationales Forschungszentrum Kulturwissenschaften | Kunstuniversität Linz in Wien (IFK International Research Center for Cultural Studies | University of Art and Design Linz in Vienna) relevant to the IFK's overall research program. Opportunities to offer occasional lectures and participate in seminars, workshops and symposia. Senior Fellows will be encouraged to interact with IFK Junior Fellows.
Interdisciplinary and comparative research in cultural studies and humanities relevant to Viennese, Austrian and Central European traditions.
Applicants may contact Dr. Johanna Richter: email@example.com, deputy director, for additional information on the IFK and its programs for further information on the host institution please consult.
Recipients of this award
- Scott Spector, University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, 2013-2014
- Peter Hoyng, Emory University, 2012-2013
- Maureen Healy, Lewis & Clark College, 2011-2012
- Brent Maner, Kansas State University, 2009-2010
- Gita Honegger, Arizona State University, 2007-2008
- Jennifer Jordan, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2006-2007
- Werner Sollors, Harvard University, 2004-2005
- David Luft, University of California - San Diego, 2004-2005
- Alison Frank, University of Wisconsin, 2003-2004
- Noah Isenberg, Wesleyan University, 2002-2003
- William Bowman, Gettysburg College, 2001-2002
- Robert Norton, University of Notre Dame, 2000-2001
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: