Fulbright-IFK Junior Fellow Award for PhD Students in Cultural Studies
DEADLINE October 13 2016 Eastern Time
LENGHT OF GRANT 9 months
STARTING DATE October
COMMENTS For PhD candidates in cultural studies/ humanities, whose field of specialization is thematically related to Austrian and Central European traditions or to the present IFK_research focus
- Travel grant of € 800
- Monthly stipend for nine months (October -June)
- Fulbright-funded accident and sickness coverage up to $100,000 for the grant period including orientation (late September-June)
- Enrollment and tuition remission at the Austrian university designated in your project proposal
- Fulbright Austria orientation, support, and guidance
- Invitations to Fulbright Austria-organized enrichment activities throughout the year
The IFK Internationales Forschungszentrum Kulturwissenschaften | Kunstuniversität Linz in Wien (IFK International Research Center for Cultural Studies | University of Art and Design Linz in Vienna) collaborates with Fulbright Austria (the Austrian-American Educational Commission) to offer one grant for a Fulbright/IFK_Junior Fellow in Cultural Studies.
This grant is specifically designed for US PhD candidates in cultural studies/ humanities, whose field of specialization is thematically related to Austrian and Central European traditions or to the present IFK_research focus.
IFK_Junior Fellows has an opportunity to work with other IFK_Fellows and to participate in IFK_seminars, workshops, and symposia. IFK provides them with access to a work station with a computer, e-mail, and Internet connection on its premises.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: