Finn Randall Travel Award 2016
In memory of Finn Randall – an alumnus of the University and an intrepid traveller – an award was established to assist a registered student of the University with the cost of a particular scheme of travel which is considered to be the most enterprising and also relevant to his or her course of study.
- The award is open to Postgraduates and Undergraduates
- The award is not for conference travel, research, fieldwork or any travel associated with, or part of, a course/programme/PhD.
- The amount of the award will be in the region of £300
- Applications for travel that has already taken place will not be considered
- After the event, the successful applicant will provide a report on his/her travels to those who established the award; the report to be submitted to the University in the first instance
To apply, please submit the following documents electronically, as one pdf if possible,by 14th March 2016 to Lisa Fenwick at firstname.lastname@example.org
A completed application form (see below)
- A CV to include your school and university records, academic or other distinctions gained and interests and extra-curricular activities
- A brief statement from an appropriate member of academic staff who is able to comment on the significance of your travel plans in relation to your course of study – this could be the Head of Department, course tutor, or supervisor (as appropriate)
How to apply
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: