Finn Randall Travel Award 2016
In memory of Finn Randall – an alumnus of the University and an intrepid traveller – an award was established to assist a registered student of the University with the cost of a particular scheme of travel which is considered to be the most enterprising and also relevant to his or her course of study.
- The award is open to Postgraduates and Undergraduates
- The award is not for conference travel, research, fieldwork or any travel associated with, or part of, a course/programme/PhD.
- The amount of the award will be in the region of £300
- Applications for travel that has already taken place will not be considered
- After the event, the successful applicant will provide a report on his/her travels to those who established the award; the report to be submitted to the University in the first instance
How to apply
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org