MULTIMEDIA CONTENT PRODUCER
START DATE: ASAP
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 20, 2019
FAST is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and driven personality for the position of Multimedia Content Producer. The main mission is to increase our brand awareness while advocating our mission and vision
The Multimedia Content Producer will put in place measures that will engage and inspire the audience, create awareness and momentum. The incumbent will also conduct analyses of audience segmentation, key messages, multimedia deliverables etc., and report findings directly to the key stakeholders.
Another key part of the job is concentrated on the culture. This implies actively contributing to the design and adaptation of projects directed to the enhancement of cultural development.
- Provide creative direction and hands-on multimedia content development across a range of platforms and formats in support of the Foundation’s narrative
- Write press releases and prepare information for the media, create announcements, prepare posters/presentations’ content that educates and entertains our audience and supports our goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Edit content produced by other members of the team, collaborate to create innovative content ideas
- Support in the monitoring of social platforms, analyse and adjust tactics upon need
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks, research and develop media contacts
- Monitor and analyze the international platforms and the local media, especially materials related to FAST activities and initiatives
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Participate in the design and development of annual strategic communication and public presence enhancement plans for the organization
- Produce campaign analytics reports as required
- Initiate and support in conceptualization, organization, implementation and follow-up of PR campaigns and other events
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Research and analyze current cultural resources and behavioural trends within the community
- Conceptualize and implement social and cultural events/programs and build partnerships in the field
- Closely cooperate with governmental and private institutions to promote cultural development programs and policies
- Create targeted presentations, summaries and supporting materials to ensure better communication and understanding of cultural initiatives
- Handle the arising issues timely and proactively and troubleshoot emerging problems
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Journalism, PR, Communications or Advertising
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Proficient knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages
- Understanding of SEO, Social Media analytics and web traffic metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with photography, video production, animation, motion graphics, etc
- Broad understanding of science and technology verticals
- Solid knowledge of the Armenian community, including organizations, publications and media
- Ability to address multiple audiences while maintaining the Company vision
- Strong knowledge of diverse media outlets, press, publications and other resources
- Ability to take initiative and propose new ideas, yet be open to ideas from others
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as collaborate and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position “Multimedia Content Producer” in the subject line of your e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) is conceived as a comprehensive platform to foster technological and scientific breakthroughs in Armenia. FAST aims to revive the country’s strong Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) traditions, establishing a favorable regime for the innovative environment, fostering science and technology education, and actively developing a venture capital ecosystem. One of the most pivotal tasks of FAST is to engage tech and scientific communities in raising the profile of Armenia as a hub for technological and scientific discoveries and developments.
September 20, 2019
Note: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.