Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) is organizing Global Innovation Forum titled “Engineering the Evolution” scheduled on 29-31 October 2018 in Yerevan, Armenia.
The Forum is set to bring together cutting-edge research from the frontiers of biology and the most futuristic exploration of data and intelligence. The Forum is a microcosm of innovation, providing immersed technological experience and demonstrating the linkages between the disruptive technologies and industries of the future. Global Innovation Forum is also a platform that bridges Academia and Industry, assembling some of the brightest minds and executives from the worlds of biology and data science.
The goal of the Forum is to provide an environment for stakeholders to discuss breakthroughs in science and technology and bring cutting-edge research closer to industry.
The Forum has the following primary objectives:
- Facilitate new discoveries both globally and locally through the exposure to the state-of-the-art research
- Establish beneficial collaboration between international and local scientists and industry leaders
- Increase the visibility and impact of breakthrough research
- Exchange best practices and experiences among the participants of the Forum
The Forum which will host entrepreneurs, scientists, innovators, and executives from around the globe, focuses on the following scientific tracks:
Frontiers of Biology
- Biomaterials Science
- Genetics and Genomics
Future of Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
For more information and registration click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.