Contract type/Period: Short-term service contract/September-December, 2017
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Compensation: Hourly payment (2,500 AMD gross per hour/on call basis)
- University degree (Master’s degree is preferable).
- Fluency in English and Armenian.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong awareness of AUA values, norms as well as general academic policies.
- Demonstrated integrity and high standards of work ethics.
How to apply: Curriculum Vitae should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Exam Proctor”. Applications must be received by July 14, 2017 to be considered.
Please mention the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Only short listed applicants will be notified and invited for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.