Position: Exam Proctor
Contract type: Short-term service contract
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Period: Short-term (Jan – May, 2017)
Compensation: Hourly payment (2,500 AMD gross per hour/on call basis)
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Perform exam proctoring during midterm and final exams.
- Respect and strictly follow the set of exam/proctoring rules established by CBE AUA.
- Report immediately on any violation of exam rules and regulations to allow for taking corresponding actions in a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed.
- University degree (Master’s degree is preferable).
- Fluency in English and Armenian.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong awareness of AUA values, norms as well as general academic policies.
- Demonstrated integrity and high standards of work ethics.
How to apply
Please submit a brief cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information of three references
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution