EUROPEAN JOINT MASTER’S PROGRAM IN BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING (BME)
Two leading Armenian universities – Russian-Armenian University (RAU) and National Polytechnic University of Armenia (NPUA) provide students with a unique opportunity to obtain a highly attractive and demanded specialization in Biomedical Engineering.
The joint master’s program in “Biomedical Engineering”, which starts in September, 2016, has been developed with participation of leading BME experts from 7 EU countries (Greece, Belgium, Italy, Poland, Slovenia, Bulgaria and Romania) within frameworks of TEMPUS IV «Biomedical Engineering Education Tempus Initiative in Eastern Neighbouring Area» (BME-ENA) project, with support of Tempus Programme of the European Union.
Official website of the program: (www.bme-ena.net)
Program will imply
- Compliance with the European Higher Education Area principles and requirements
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
- Comparable degrees based on two main cycles
- Mutual recognition and increased mobility for students and teaching staff
- Joint certificate from the Russian-Armenian University (RAU) and the National Polytechnic University of Armenia (NPUA)
- Lectures and trainings from by leading experts from European Universities
Did you know that bioeningeers are the most demanded specialist all over the globe?
If you are interested in
- Biomedical Data & Signal Processing
- Medical Imaging & Image Processing
- Biomaterials, Artificial Organs, Prostheses
- Biomedical Instrumentation & Sensors
- Information and Communication Technologies in Medicine and Healthcare
- Clinical Engineering
- Telemedicine & Telehealth Gene & Molecular Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Neural Networks
- Bionics, Biocybernetics, Robotics
- Nanotechnologies in Medicine
- Biomedical Statistics & Data Analysis
Choose the profession of 21st century and use it for tomorrow’s technological achievements of health and medicine.
In order to apply non RAU graduates have to:
- take interview in their major filed of studies;
- pass the foreign language test.
- Diploma of higher education (bachelor or specialist)
- Photo (3x4)
- Document about the attitude to military service (registration certificate or military ID, copy)
Russian-Armenian University, Department of Master’s Programs
Address: Armenia, 0051 Yerevan, 123 Hovsep Emin str., office #228
Tel: (+374 10) 27 14 59 (ext. 227)