MASTER IN GLOBAL ENERGY TRANSITION AND GOVERNANCE
Presentation of the new programme 2017-18
- 1 language (English)
- 2 places (Nice and Berlin)
- A one-year programme (four terms: October-June)
- 60 ECTS
The curriculum includes the following five modules:
- International energy governance
- Economic energy governance
- European energy governance
- Energy and territories
- Methodology modules and simulations
This Master’s programme analyses the links between the different levels of energy governance, from an international to a local level, offering problem-focused learning at the crossroads of theory and practice.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.