Admission to the Enology and Wine Business Certificate Program 2016-2017
The Enology and Wine Business Certificate Program offered jointly by EVN Wine Academy and the Geisenheim University provides a professional specialization with intensive on-the-job training in winemaking and wine business.
The recent positive developments in the Armenian wine industry sparked the development of the EVN Wine Academy. Through education, research, and consultancy, the EVN Wine Academy is sustaining the Armenian winemaking sector in many respects, particularly through the international certificate program in Enology and Wine Business.
- General English
- Technical English in Enology
- Introductory Chemistry
- Introduction to Enology
- Grape and Wine Chemistry
- Wine Microbiology
- Sensory Evaluation
- Wine Production
- Wine Business
- Wine Sanitation
- Winery Management
- Winery Equipment
- Wine Marketing and Tourism
- Students who have completed at least their first two years of bachelor studies, preferably in agricultural, economic, or technology curricula.
- Specialists from colleges related to the wine industry or winemaking.
- Students with a Bachelor's degree or higher, including backgrounds unrelated to wine.
Admission Process & Deadlines
STEP 1: Submit the application form to the EVN Wine Academy Admission Office or through email by October 21st, 2016, 18:00.
STEP 2: Candidates will be informed of their interview dates by October 28th. Interviews will be conducted from November 2nd to 3rd.
The first day of the preparatory courses is November 7th.
EVN Wine Academy Admission Office:
Zaruhi Muradyan, Associate Director
Address: 74 Teryan Street, 0009 Yerevan, Armenia
Phone: +37410 587 957 (ext. 32)