IMPRS on Reactive Structure Analysis for Chemical Reactions (RECHARGE)
The International Max Planck Research School for Reactive Structure Analysis for Chemical Reactions (IMPRS-RECHARGE) is jointly organized by the Max Planck Institutes in Mülheim and the Universities of Bochum, Bonn and Duisburg-Essen, all located in Germany.
The School invites applications for several Doctoral Fellowships / PhD Fellowships to pursue projects in chemistry and physics with an emphasis on one of the following areas:
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Organic Chemistry
- Nanoparticle Synthesis
- other areas with a strong relation to our school’s research.
The Max Planck Society is committed to increasing number of individuals with disabilities in its workforce and therefore encourages applications from such qualified individuals. Furthermore, the Max Planck Society seeks to increase the number of women in those areas where they are underrepresented and therefore explicitly encourages women to apply.
A successful candidate must
- hold or be about to receive a Master's degree in a relevant subject from a research-oriented institution of higher education
- have outstanding academic performance (rank at or near top of class)
- have excellent oral and written English language skills
- show aptitude for independent, creative work
- have performed research and published (or submitted for publication) the results
Applications can only be submitted via the official online application portal. There is no application fee. There is no deadline for applications.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.