The IMPRS-RECHARGE invites and welcomes applications for a position as a doctoral fellow. Admitted fellows will receive financial aid for their research. All fellows will have to sign up or be signed up as doctoral candidates in one of the participating universities and will receive their degrees from these.
A successful candidate must
- hold or be about to receive a Master's degree in a relevant subject from a research-oriented institution of higher education
- have outstanding academic performance (rank at or near top of class)
- have excellent oral and written English language skills
- show aptitude for independent, creative work
- have performed research and published (or submitted for publication) the results
Please combine all these documents (in correct order), including your personal statement, into a single pdf file. Send this pdf together with the filled-out 'candidate questionnaire' (as a seperate pdf-document) listed below to the coordinator.*
*Please be aware that the administration of the IMPRS Recharge will just accept those applicantions that fulfill all the requirements listed above.
There is no application fee.
Mrs. Rita Groever, M.A. imprs(at)cec.mpg.de