Science, technology and education
The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
10 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education, including the following courses:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MSc Crop Biotechnology
- MSc Environmental Monitoring & Management
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
- Bioscience lab
Once the form has been filled in, please save and attach the form to your email and send it to email@example.com.
Finding out if your application has been successful
- a decision on your application will be made by a panel of University staff.
- only successful applicant will be notified by the staff of university via email.
For more information click "Further official information" link below.