Value of the Scholarship:
- Stipend of £17,000 per annum and
- Full fee waiver (both for EU/Home and International students)
- Three years full time
- Scholarships are open to any applicants: Home/EU and Overseas applicants.
The essential application criteria listed below are for all Academic Groupsmanagement areas with the exception of Aston Law – Law applicants should visit the Law pages for details of the Scholarship in this area.
- UG Degree – 2:1 or above
- Relevant Masters: 65% in both taught and dissertation elements
- English Language (where required): TOEFL 101, IELTS 7
- *GMAT/GRE – 70% (i.e. this means that the applicant has obtained a better score than 70% of all tested participants).*
- Two academic references
- Unconditional offer on the PhD Programme
*GMAT/GRE is an independently administered test that assesses quantitative, analytical and verbal skills. This test allows for a rigorous degree of bench marking between applicants. The minimum requirement of 70% applies to each section. For candidates having additional English Language requirements (TOEFL/IELTS), these results will count instead of the verbal reasoning section. Details on GMAT/GRE can be found here: GMAT and GRE
- Academic publications
- Complete the on-line application form for entry to the programme here. Provide all relevant documentation
- All candidates will be informed of the outcome within 6 weeks of their application
For applicants from non-English speaking countries, it is necessary to have taken either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL score of 101) or the British Council IELTS test- score of 6.5. However, if the Candidate holds a Master's degree from a UK university, this requirement may be waived.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: