Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
The Data Manager is responsible for providing expertise in data design, extraction, and presentation by constructing and maintaining databases, definitions and basic University statistics for internal and external reporting, research and data visualization that informs institutional effectiveness, academic program review, planning, budgeting, decision-making, and research.
- Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, education administration, business, public administration, social sciences or a closely related field;
- Excellent computer skills including command of statistical software (e.g. SPSS);
- Experience in SQL query language;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other staff and faculty;
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and a sense of ethics;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with survey design and qualitative analysis;
- Experience in an educational environment a plus;
- Experience with assessment of student learning a plus.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to email@example.com with the subject heading “Data Manager”. Applications must be received by May 26, 2017 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution