Position: Copy Center Operator
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week, maternity leave replacement)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Receive orders from the customers.
- Decide the priority of each order, estimate time of completion, and inform the customers about it.
- Decide what material and equipment should be used for the best quality.
- Ensure that the equipment is in perfect shape and inform the immediate supervisor about problems/malfunctions.
- Keep the equipment clean and fill it with toner as necessary.
- Check in all the carried out orders in the special ledger.
- Keep the track of private orders separately, receive and check in the fee.
- Send/receive fax messages and notify the recipients.
- Perform correction of files sent in special formats (MS Word, Excel, pdf, jpg) using a corresponding program.
- Prepare and print the addresses for letters/envelopes using Mail Merge, Labels, Envelopes and other related features.
- Perform scanning of documents, convert to pdf, tiff, jpg formats, perform different types of modifications/changes using Acrobat Professional.
- Print A1/A2/A3 formats using plotter.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor(s).
- Undergraduate Degree/University Diploma in a relevant field.
- Fluency in English, Armenian and Russian.
- Computer skills (MS Office).
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies.
How to apply
Please submit a brief cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information of three references
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution