Religion(s) and Power(s)
Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas, Lithuania
The Lithuanian Society for the Study of Religions in cooperation with Latvian Society for the Study of Religions and Estonian Society for the Study of Religions invites proposals for its upcoming international conference “Religion(s) and Power(s)” To encourage new directions in critical research of interrelations of religion(s) and power(s) from a broad range of approaches, we are seeking proposals on a wide range of topics including:
Conference paper and session proposals must be sent by April 1,2017. Please send your 250-300 word abstract and a 200-word personal bio to email: email@example.com
Important conference dates:
- April 1,2017 – submission of conference papers and sessions proposals;
- May 1,2017 – notification of paper/session proposal acceptance;
- May 15,2017 – opening of registration for the conference;
- July 15,2017 – closing of registration for the conference;
- September 1,2017 – announcement of the conference program.
Conference Registration Fees:
- – Members of national associations of Baltic States associations for the study of religions – 50 EUR;
- – Permanent/full-time faculty and non-affiliated participants – 80 EUR;
- – Graduate students and emeritus faculty – 50 EUR;
- – Late bird conference fee – 100 EUR.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.