Financial Intermediation Network of European Studies (FINEST) 5th Anniversary Conference
Call For Papers
27-28 September 2017, Trani, Italy
Conference Venue: LUM University, Km. 1.500, SP130, 76125 Trani, Italy
In occasion of the fifth anniversary of its establishment, the Financial Intermediation Network of European Studies (FINEST) is organizing its first Conference.
We are very pleased to invite you to submit papers in all areas related to financial intermediation. Both theoretical and empirical papers are encouraged in areas, which include (but are not limited) to:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Capital Structure
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Complex Banking Products and Financial Engineering
- Exchange Rates
- Financial Stability
- Microfinance and Economic Development
- Monetary Policy and Central Banking
- Financial Regulation and Supervision
- Risk Management
- Manju Puri is J.B. Fuqua Professor of Finance at the Fuqua School of Business, Duke University and Director of the FDIC's Center for Financial Research. She is also a research associate with the National Bureau of Economic Research.
- Anjan Thakor is John E. Simon Professor of Finance at the Olin Business School, Washington University in St. Louis (WUSTL).
- The Conference organizers in collaboration with the editors of the Journal of Financial Stability (JFS) will invite the authors of selected conference papers to submit their manuscripts to the JFS. Although there is no special issue associated with the Conference, the editorial team of the journal will ensure the selected papers undergo a fast-track review process while maintaining the otherwise regular editorial, refereeing, and revision standards of the journal. This special consideration is granted in light of the anticipated high caliber of the papers in the Conference program.
- A special issue of Economic Modelling (EM) on the Conference theme will be published. Papers submitted for this special issue will undergo the normal journal review process and the journal's usual submission fee will apply.
IMPORTANT CONFERENCE DATES:
Submission Procedure Open: 1 March 2017
Deadline for Paper/Detailed Abstract Submission: 2 April 2017
Notification of Acceptance by: 1 May 2017
Conference Dates: From 9 am of September 27th to 6 pm of September 28th, 2017
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE:
Those interested in presenting a paper at the Conference are kindly invited to submit their completed paper or a detailed abstract (the more complete the paper, the better) through the Conference website․
VENUE AND BUS SHUTTLE SERVICE: The conference will take place in Trani, i.e. is a wonderful small town in the south of Italy and it is 30 minutes by car from the Bari international airport. For more information about Trani. A shuttle service will be available from/to Selected hotels from/to conference site.
FURTHER INFORMATION: FINEST Secretariat: email@example.com
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: