Each year, Cass Business School, City University London and generous donors create opportunities for students to fully fund or part fund their studies.
In addition, you may also be eligible for other bursaries and scholarshipsmanaged by the University.
Cass Business School undergraduate scholarships for 2015 entry.
At Cass Business School we believe that exceptional academic performance should be recognised and rewarded. We are offering a scholarship of £2,000 to international undergraduate students starting an undergraduate course at Cass in September 2015, achieving exceptional grades in school leaving qualifications or foundation courses. IB and A Level students can apply for The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for Academic Excellence.
Duration: three years (subject to academic performance).
- International (non-UK/EU) students with overseas fee status
- Conditional firm or unconditional firm offer-holder at Cass Business School
- First year undergraduate in 2015
- Complete a foundation course or school leaving qualification with grades exceeding entry requirements for the course applied for and high grades in maths
- Register for the scholarship by 31 July 2015
Cass Business School International Scholarship Terms and Conditions
1. Applications for the Cass International Student Scholarships are invited from overseas fee status students starting a new programme of study in the 2015/16 academic year who meet the following criteria:
- Hold a conditional firm or unconditional offer from Cass.
- Achieve 80% in a foundation course with 75% in each module and high grades in maths (or equivalent) or school leaving qualification with grades exceeding entry requirements for the course applied for (exact qualification requirements can be obtained from the Admissions office by emailing email@example.com).
2.Scholarships are awarded for entry in 2015/16 academic year only and cannot be deferred to later years of entry. The award is renewable up to three years of study based on set academic performance
- Scholarships will be awarded only to candidates that have a confirmed place to commence study in 2015/16 academic year.
- Scholarships will be awarded in the amount of £2,000.
- Those students who select to undertake a placement or study abroad in year three will have their full tuition fee scholarship deferred for the final year of study.
- Students who withdraw from the University before completion of their studies will be liable to repay to the University the full amount received for that year.
3. Scholarship awards will be determined by the Scholarships Panel Committee and all decisions are final. The scholarships cannot be combined with any other continuing student merit based scholarships awarded by Cass Business School. The scholarships cannot be combined with the Global Leaders Scholarship.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: