Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 30. Please note a limited number of three places is available for 29- and 30-year-old applicants.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from Europe (including Turkey and the South Caucasus), the Middle East or North Africa (the Maghreb and Egypt).
Logistics and Costs
ChangemakerXchange covers 100% of travel costs and the majority of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.). However, participants will be charged a modest fee of €100 to cover part of the costs. Please note there are a limited number of stipends for those in special need – if that is you, please let us know in the application form.
Top tip: Please draft your application in a Word document before filling out the following form, as it does not allow you to save your progress.
Best wishes and good luck!
Your ChangemakerXchange Team
To APPLY click "Further official information" below and fill the ONLINE application form.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: