Chancellor's Scholarship, University of the West of England
Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
Award values: 100% full tuition fees
Award duration: One academic year
Number of awards available: 1 for September 2016 start, 1 for January 2017 start
Eligible applicants must
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
How to apply
September 2016 start applications can be made via a task in the Welcome website by 31 March 2016. January 2017 start applications task and deadline to be advised. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Read how your application will be assessed.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: