We invite you to send your articles for publication in "History and Law" yearbook.
"History and Law" yearbook is a collection of scientific articles, it is published once a year by Faculty of History and Jurisprudence of Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan (RA, Yerevan).
The 1st volume of yearbook will be dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. It is going to be published in December 2015. All articles must be submitted electronically till September 15, to the following email address: email@example.com
- Articles can be submitted in Armenian, Russian and English.
- The articles will be sent for review.
- The articlessubmittedfor publicationshould notbe published before.
- MA and PhD students must send their papers along with a recommendation letters from their academic supervisor.
The structure of article
- The title of article must be written in capital letters, followed by the author's first name and the last name, key words (not more than 10 words), then the content of the article.
- The novelty of the theme must be presented in the introduction.
- Brief summary of the article in English or Russian (5-10 sentences).
- The article should be written on A4 (210x297) format paper, max. 20 pages.
- Page size: top - 2 sm, bottom - 2 sm, left - 2 sm, right -2 sm.
- Line spacing: 1,5.
- Font: Times New Roman or Sylfaen.
- Font Size: 12.
- All the notes and references should be given in footnotes, in each page with new numbering.
Short information about the author.
- photo of the author
- author’s short biography
- scientific degree, position
- scientific interests
- email address and phone #