2020/2021 RE-LINK ADVANCED ACADEMIA FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME
FOR BULGARIAN RESEARCH DIASPORA
ACTIVE IN THE SOCIAL SCIENCES AND THE HUMANITIES
The Centre for Advanced Study Sofia (CAS) announces a Call for Applications for the 2020/2021 RE-LINK Advanced Academia Fellowship Programme for fundamental research in the field of the humanities and social sciences for Bulgarian scholars residing abroad.
- The Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science and
- The Swiss State Secretariat for Education Research and Innovation under a Memorandum of Understanding.
PROGRAMME DESCRIPTIONThe aim of the RE-LINK Fellowship Programme for Bulgarian diaspora scholars in the areas of the humanities and social sciences is to foster high-quality research and cross-border transfer of knowledge. No disciplinary, methodological or thematic restrictions are applicable. Selection is based solely on the potential of the candidate and the quality of the project. The Fellows have access to electronic and library resources and are fully integrated in the regular research seminars and events taking place within the existing CAS programmes.
The PROGRAMME provides:
- Two 3-month of 1100 Euro per month fellowships for Bulgarian researchers working abroad;
- Travel and accommodation cost coverage for the period of their stay in Sofia;
- Research expenses.
The duration of the Fellowship should fall into the period 1st October, 2020 - 31st July, 2021.
- All candidates should be Bulgarian nationals;
- Have scholarly credentials: post-docs, research associates, assistant professors, associate professors or full professors;
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience in international projects and publications in peer-reviewed academic editions;
- Have English language proficiency.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: