The Department of Political Science and International Relations of the University of the Peloponnese (Corinth), in partnership with
* the Department of Cultural Heritage and the Department of Political and Social Sciences of the University of Bologna (Italy),
* the Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales (INALCO) of the Université Sorbonne Paris Cité (France)
* the Department of International Relations of the Yaşar University (Turkey),
* the Department of Economics and Finance of the Neapolis University of Pafos (Cyprus), and
* the Olympia Summer Academy (Greece)
offers a Collaborative Postgraduate Program in Mediterranean Studies.
Structure of Program
The program of studies comprises eight core courses, four elective courses (out of which each student should select two courses) and a dissertation. The program’s requirements corresponds to
75 ECTS credits.
Duration of studies
Twelve months, full time.
Title Awarded: Master of Arts (M.A.) in Mediterranean Studies.
The degree is awarded from the University of the Peloponnese upon successful completion of the program’s requirements. All partnering institutions are explicitly mentioned in the degree’s annex.
Language of instruction: English.
Applicant students should have a degree (at least second class honours) in a relevant field of study (e.g., Political Science, International Relations, Sociology, Cultural Studies, Economics and Law). Applicant students should also have excellent command of English. Previous professional experience and any other relevant skills (e.g., knowledge of other languages spoken in the Mediterranean) will be considered too.