CALL FOR APPLICATIONS. Participation at PE-World at DigiTec EXPO 2017
The “Support to SME development in Armenia” (SMEDA) project invites Armenian Precision Engineering companies and research institutions to participate in DigiTec EXPO 2017 , taking place from 29 September till 1 October in Yerevan.
SMEDA is co-funded by the European Union and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by GIZ Private Sector Development in South Caucasus Programme. SMEDA is part of the EU4Business and EU4Innovation initiatives of the European Union.
The selected applicants shall participate in:
- two-day training workshop (in September)
- DigiTec EXPO 2017 (29 Sep - 1 Oct)
- Feedback and Follow-Up Session (Oct - Nov)
The participation of the event will offer various benefits to companies and research institutions, including:
- Presentation of own companies and research institutes to the Business world
- Networking opportunities with European PE ecosystem representatives
- Active participation in B2B and S2B activities
- Capacity development activities, particularly strengthening of presentation skills - Enhancing visibility of companies
- 20 Application Deadline
- August 23 Announcement of the selected participants September Preparation of participants
- Sep 29 – Oct 1 Participation in the expo
- October - November Feedback and Follow-Up
Please follow this link to fill in and submit your application form: https://goo.gl/6XfNKN
All information provided during the application process will be treated confidentially.
All interested candidates are asked to submit their application with all required files by 20 August 2017, 22:00 hours.
Applications received after the deadline will NOT be considered for selection. In
In case of any questions, please feel free to contact us by calling to +374 10 26 99 86 (except 31 Jul – 4 Aug).
Up to 15 applicants will be selected based on the above stated requirements. Only selected participants will be notified.