On the followingwebpages you will find all required information on the Master Business Administration - you will get a sneak peak into the programme structure as well as all facts about the admission criteria and the selection procedure.
In a nutshell
- Standard period of study: 4 semesters, full-time
- Start: Fall term
- Degree title: Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Language: specialisations Corporate Development, Finance, Marketing: English; specialisations Accounting & Taxation, Media & Technology Management, Supply Chain Management: German and English
- Fees: Only social fee
- Application Deadline: June 15th 2016 (please note the differing deadline for the Double Master's Programme)
Applications must be submitted online via the WiSo Faculty's Master's Application Portal. Applicants with a (Bachelor’s) degree acquired abroad must moreover apply via uni-assist.
Detailed information about the admission procedure, admission deadlines and required documents are provided at the application website.
The above criteria are used to determine a score for each candidate. Study places are subsequently allotted according to an applicant’s position on the ranking list. The distribution of the points can be seen in the admission regulations.
Within the selection process each applicant receives an individual score that consists of the following criteria:
- Grade earned in the preceding Bachelor’s degree [68-34 points]
- Result of the admission test TM-WISO/ GMAT/ GRE [32 - 0 points]