Bond University International Student Scholarship
Bond University aims to offer the best and brightest students from around the globe, with tuition remission scholarships based on academic merit, as well as community, leadership and sporting achievements. The International Student Scholarships are a testament to Bond University's commitment to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic ability, as well as community, leadership and sporting achievements.
Applications for the September 2016 semester are currently open online and will close on Friday, May 27, 2016.
Scholarships will be available to students commencing in January, May or September semester (please note that the deferral of a scholarship will only be granted in extenuating circumstances, such as illness, family bereavement or essential overseas travel).
- Available to all international students applying for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree combination (excluding Bond University's Medical Program, Master of Psychology, and Doctor of Physiotherapy).
- Scholarships are open to international students who are not Australian citizens or holders of permanent residency visas.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic ability, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
- Applicants will be asked to submit academic statements, a summary of achievements, and letters of reference from relevant individuals who can support their application. They will also be asked to submit a 500-word personal statement outlining key achievements and attributes.
These scholarships will award up to 50% tuition remission for students commencing in January, May or September (please note that the deferral of a scholarship will only be granted in extenuating circumstances, such as illness, family bereavement or essential overseas travel). Scholarships cover either a single or combined bachelor or master’s degree program (excluding Bond Medical Program, Master of Psychology, and Doctor of Physiotherapy). Students from any country may apply.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: