Cambridge English Advanced (B2->C1) July
The course focuses on:
- expanding your vocabulary;
- increasing high-level conversational skills;
- developing reading skills;
- increasing awareness of cultural issues;
- improving pronunciation;
- perfecting knowledge of grammar;
- improving listening skills;
- improving writing skills.
The special track consists of:
This course is suitable for people who have reached CEFR level B2-. You are required to do a placement test developed by Babel. This test consists of two parts: multiple choice and writing. A teacher will assess your language skills. On the basis of your test result you will get an advice about which course is suitable for you. Please note that it can take up to 5 working days until your language level is assessed.
Hours of self study at the institute: 24
Total study load: 100 hours
Housing through Utrecht Summer School
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: