Company: American University of Armenia (AUA), Administration
Position: Assistant to Grants Manager
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Assist the Grants Manager in developing, managing, delivering and promoting the Foundation’s grants program;
- Participate in sharing and planning meetings to discuss and address issues related to the AUA Grants program implementation;
- Assist in the provision of technical and logistical support in the grants search, identification and application process to ensure that the process is smooth and in compliance with various policies, financial guidelines and budget requirements of the university;
- Work closely with the Grants Manager to strategize and operationalize the grants streams supportive of the AUA strategic vision and program objectives;
- Assist in the overall grant process, including monitoring and data gathering, tracking, and documentation;
- Work closely with accounting office staff in the process of gathering required documentation of transactions/activities related to grants.
- Assist in the development of and maintains a database of grantors, including a tracking system that provides frequent updates on funding calls, reporting requirements, audits, contract deliverables and budget revisions.
- Assist the Manager in the preparation and writing of progress and annual reports, annual work plans, status reports and other documents that may be requested by the Assistant Vice-President.
- Is responsible for making arrangements related to workshops, meetings, presentations and workshops related to grant programs, as requested.
- Perform related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Master's degree in relevant field (public policy, administration, management, etc.).
- Minimum experience of two years in the relevant field.
- Superior writing and communication skills; ability to structure reports appropriately.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of fundraising sources, basic fundraising techniques and strategies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply
Please submit a brief cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information of three references
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.