Established in 1997 by the Archdiocese of Brisbane to provide support and encouragement for postgraduate study in theology.
Two scholarships valued at $2,500 are available each year, paid in one lump sum.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria;
- Postgraduate coursework students
- Studying at the Brisbane campus
- Enrolled in the School of Theology
The following documents must be submitted with the application;
- A written statement of approximately 200 words outlining:
- how postgraduate study in theology will further the applicant's contribution to the community; and
- how the Scholarship could financially support the applicant's intended program of study.
- Academic transcript
- Written reference (academic)
- Evidence of residence within the Archdiocese of Brisbane
How To Apply?
You have to apply for the scholarship online via the original web page.
To APPLY ONLINE click "Further official information" below.