AMR Hair and Beauty Scholarship 2016/2017
AMR Hair and Beauty is Australia’s favourite hair and beauty supplier with more than 10 years of experience in the industry. At AMR we are all about hair and beauty. We strongly believe that professionals working in hair and beauty industry can make our world a better place! That’s why we are very pleased to announce that now AMR offers a unique scholarship to all hair and beauty students including but not limited to hairdressers, beauty therapists, make-up artists, nail technicians, beauticians (cosmetologists), spa therapists etc. AMR scholarship is designed to give current hair and beauty students partial financial support to become next superstars in the industry.
Two lucky winners, $1000.00 per recipient will be paid directly to the school of the student’s choice. Winners will be announced on 10th of January. Selection of the winners will be done by the AMR Hair and Beauty management based on the scholarship requirements outlined below.
AMR Hair and Beauty scholarship will be open from 10th of October 2016. All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm AEST on 1st of January 2017.
Winners will be selected based on the originality of essays and images as determined by our internal panel of judges.
In 2016, two scholarships of $1,000 will be awarded to students/future students who demonstrate commitment and motivation to succeed in their course and develop a career in the hair and beauty industry.
Selection criteria: Applicants must:
- Be enrolled OR are applying to study in hair and beauty course
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian resident
Administration of scholarship:
- Applications for the AMR Hair and Beauty scholarship will open on the AMR website on 10th of October 2016 and close January 1st 2016.
- A selection committee comprising the CEO and managers of AMR Hair and Beauty will be responsible for selecting the suitable Scholarship recipient
- All information supplied to the AMR selection committee will be treated as confidential and won’t be disclosed.
- In the event of insufficient suitable applicants, the selection committee has discretion to not award a scholarship in any given year
Conditions of award:
- The scholarship will be paid on January 2017
- Scholarship funds will be paid directly into an institution’s account mentioned by a recipient
- A scholarship is not transferable to another Institute
To APPLY click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.