Africa Analyst Summer Internship, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Our Summer Internship programme offers you the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. As a summer analyst you will have the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to a line of business and gain an invaluable insight into the organisation and its culture.
The programme is designed to help you decide whether our offer matches your aspirations and includes:
• One week induction and training programme with classroom instruction
• On the job training forms a large part of the learning opportunities
• Summer Senior Speaker Series, featuring global & divisional presentations by top executives
• Opportunities to interact with senior employees and network with peers
• Constructive feedback sessions through performance evaluations
• Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
• Applications are accepted from any degree discipline
• Fluency in English is essential and a second language may also be required for some roles
• You'll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
• The key qualities of team work, leadership, creativity and problem solving skills are essential, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
• Ability to grasp a wide variety of products and to handle more projects simultaneously
We are an equal opportunities employer, and [seek to] ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, responsibilities for dependants and physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview and placement based on their skill set and ability to meet genuine business requirements of a particular role.
Stage 1: Online Application Form
Stage 2: Online Numerical Reasoning Test
Stage 3: Your application will be reviewed and successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview in Ghana or Nigeria, or via WebEx
Applicants may be requested to attend further interviews
PLEASE NOTE: You will only be able to apply to ONE vacancy. Therefore, please consider your choice of application carefully.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: