ADMISSION TO THE MASTER OF AGRIBUSINESS (MAB) PROGRAM IS OPEN!
The Master of Agribusiness (MAB) program of the Agribusiness Teaching Center announces beginning of admission for academic year 2016-2017.
The Master of Agribusiness (MAB) program offers a professional business degree in partnership with Texas A&M University and the Armenian National Agrarian University.
The MAB program provides a two-year internationally competitive business education taught in English which equips future finance and marketing specialists and entrepreneurs with strong quantitative, management, and decision-making skills. The MAB curriculum is based on the curriculum used at Texas A&M University.
Visit us to learn more about the program – May 14, 15:00-20:00 at 74 Teryan Street, Yerevan.
REASONS FOR CHOOSING MAB
- Competitive business-oriented curriculum
- Outstanding faculty from top-notch universities (Harvard, Columbia University, Texas A&M University, University of Birmingham)
- Affordable tuition compared to other similar programs in the region
- A scholarship covering full tuition for two years awarded according to student academic performance
- Rotation principle allowing outstanding students to switch to a tuition-free system
- Cutting-edge technology (videoconferencing equipment, a fully-equipped computer lab, etc.)
- Flexible class schedule permitting students to work full-time
- Assistance to graduates willing to continue their doctoral studies in the U.S. and European universities
- Small class size allowing for one-on-one student-faculty interaction
- Friendly environment, open-door policy, student lounge and much more…
Accounting Concepts and Procedures
Risk Analysis and Forecasting
Business Management Applications
MAB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND RECENT EMLOYERS
MAB prepares students for careers both in public and private sectors. Recent employers of MAB graduates included:
- Central Bank of Armenia
- RA Ministry of Finance
- HSBC Bank Armenia
- ArmenTel CJSC
- Baker Tilly Armenia CJSC
- CARD Group
- A completed application form (download here)
- Bachelor's degree
- Two reference letters
- English language proficiency
- Computer proficiency (preferred)
- Undergraduate courses (preferred) in Accounting, Statistics, and Economics
Applicants interested in the program should submit the application package by May 23, 2016 by 19:00 PM. A complete application package should include:
- Diplomas and transcripts from all universities attended (2 copies of each original).
- Two copies of passport (and the original for verification).
- Four 3x4 photos.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who are familiar with your academic and/or professional achievements.
- Male applicants should also submit military documentation.
The applicants will be screened based on their academic background and then invited for an interview. Shortlisted applicants will be offered preparatory summer courses in Economics and
Business Statistics. Based on application and academic performance in summer courses, the final selection of students will be made.
For additional information on admission requirements, contact the Admission Office at
(+374 10) 56 96 70 (extension 16) or email at email@example.com.
Address: 74 Teryan Street, Yerevan, RA