Success in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) can significantly affect your life. It provides access to higher levels of education and open doors to certain professions.
Preparing for IELTS is hence crucial to increase your chances of getting the score you need to fulfil your educational or vocational dream. That is why British Council Armenia has put together an IELTS Candidate Support package to help you approach the test confidently.
What is our offer?
Our offer is as follows:
|Academic IELTS Preparation Course||34 Hours in six weeks||An intensive course introducing the test format and structure with a focus on the test taking skills and strategies needed for effective handling of each section.||120,000 AMD (~3500 per hour)|
Our 34-hour intensive IELTS preparation course is specially designed to optimise your test potential in a short period of time. This course is for test candidates who have a language proficiency of B1 and higher and are planning to study or work in Armenia or overseas.
Why choose us?
Preparing for IELTS with us will provide you with:
- a full understanding of the test format and structure;
- learning of IELTS-related test taking skills and strategies to help you maximise your result within your potential;
- teaching by a qualified and experienced teacher who is specifically trained by British Council Armenia for the delivery of the course;
- a firm understanding of the best approaches to each task type in each section of the test;
- teacher feedback on your strengths and areas to improve by trying IELTS practice tasks;
- access to the British Council's IELTS preparation online resources.
Who runs the course and where?
The course is fully run and supervised by British Council Armenia. The lessons take place in the following address:
13 Alex Manoogian, 1st floor, Foreign Languages Faculty, Armenian State Pedagogical University Building
The courses are delivered in partnership with the Armenian State Pedagogical University.
In this section
Prior to course registration, you must take a placement test to find out your language proficiency level.