RMIT- CSIRO PhD Scholarship in Mineral Resources and Environmental Science, Australia 2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Environmental Science Mineral Resources taught at RMIT University Australia . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
RMIT- CSIRO PhD Scholarship in Mineral Resources and Environmental Science, Australia 2022 is available to undertake PhD level programs at RMIT University Australia.
This CSIRO-RMIT co-funded scholarship program provides a stipend of $31,260 per annum pro rata (full-time) for three years with a possible extension of six months.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have a first-class Honours or H1 or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science
- be an Australian citizen, New Zealand Citizen or an Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- provide evidence of adequate oral and written communication skills
- demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the PhD by research degree.
To apply, please submit the following documents to Professor Miao Chen via email@example.com
- a cover letter (research statement)
- a copy of electronic academic transcripts
- a CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of two referees.
Evidence of English proficiency may be required.
Research area: chemistry, chemical engineering, mineral processing, chemical sensing, environmental science, or geochemistry.
Prospective candidates will be invited to submit a full application for admission to the PhD Applied Chemistry (DR229).
Scholarship applications will only be successful if prospective candidates are provided with an offer for admission.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.