The University of Sydney is offering Faculty of Engineering International Tuition Fee Research Scholarships. These scholarships are specially established to assist international students by providing academic fees to outstanding international higher degree research (HDR) students within the Faculty.
University of Sydney in Australia Faculty of Engineering International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship 2022/2023 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Sydney.
The scholarship will provide academic course fees and the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), subject to satisfactory academic performance for:
- up to four research periods for a successful master's by research recipient (no possible extension)
- up to 12 research periods for a PhD recipient with a possible two research period extension.
- be an international student
- have an unconditional offer of admission for a full-time PhD or master's by research program with the intent to transfer to a PhD after satisfactory completion of the first progress review interview
- provide evidence that your stipend allowance is being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded
- apply and be considered for an RTP scholarship
- not be the recipient of an RTP or equivalent primary scholarship that provides academic course fees.
Engineering HDR students who can provide evidence of their stipend allowance being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded will be considered for this scholarship.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.