Apply for the 2nd ENAI Academic Integrity PhD Summer School 2022, specifically targeting PhD students who are interested in academic integrity. The summer school is being organized by Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University Centre for Academic Integrity, Turkey on the premises of Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University in Canakkale, Turkey.
The five-day summer school will be between the 22nd and 26th August 2022 and each day will be split into two sessions. Morning sessions will be held 9:00am to 12:00pm whereas afternoon sessions will usually be held from 1:00pm to 4:00pm local time. Sessions aim to address 10 topics related to academic integrity which will cover both theoretical concepts and practical skills, in addition to interactive and collaborative discussions. Each session will be delivered by experts from the field. In addition to lecturing, the experts will provide feedback to students’ research projects.
The registration is free and any PhD student either from an ENAI member or non-member institution is eligible to apply for the summer school. COMU will issue a “Certificate of Attendance” to all participants. As there are no parallel sessions, participants are expected to attend all 10 sessions during the week. Please be aware that for the application you need to prepare and submit a 500-word intention letter which covers a brief introduction of you, your involvement with academic integrity, your PhD project, your motivation to attend summer school, your expectations and anticipated outcomes from summer school, your current studies and future research plans and your reference(s).
- Salim Razı (Chair – Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University, Turkey)
- Zeenath Khan (Wollongong University in Dubai, UAE)
- Inga Gaizauskaite (Lithuanian Centre for Social Sciences, Lithuania)
- Ece Zehir Topkaya (Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University, Turkey)
- Tolga Özşen (Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University, Turkey)
- Sevim İnal (Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University, Turkey)
- Centre for Academic Integrity in the UAE
- University of Derby
- Centre for Research Ethics & Bioethics, Uppsala University
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.