Do you want to work on bringing your English up to the very highest level, looking at the nuances and complexities of the language in a fun, social class environment? If so, this course track is for you. You will work on language skills at C2 level, so that you can develop a native-level proficiency in English. We will use authentic materials to stimulate class discussion and vocabulary development, and you will have a chance to finesse both your spoken and written English.
In this high-level course you will work on improving and perfecting both your spoken and written language skills.
During the course, you will:
- engage in high-level conversations
- further extend your vocabulary
- review more complex grammar structures
- practise listening and reading comprehension
- participate in in-depth discussions
- practise presenting skills
- increase your awareness of cultural differences and register.
- improve your pronunciation
Aim of the course
This course aims to improve your four language skills (listening, reading, speaking and writing) and equip you with self-study strategies. The course’s end goal is for you to reach level C2.
Contact hours: 54
Hours of self study at the institute: 24
Total study load: 100 hours
Course fee: €1095
Housing cost: €650
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.