International Student Scholarship Program
RGIT Australia offers a range of courses that equip students with skills that enable them to make a meaningful contribution to society. We aim to make the student experience at RGIT Ausstralia as satisfying as possible. To reward students for outstanding academic achievement, RGIT Australia offers its international students the opportunity to apply for scholarships. These scholarships provide tuition fee waivers to a level that is decided by the Scholarship Committee.
Scholarships are available to students who intend to study a course in:
- Leadership and Management
- Community Services
The Scholarship Committee will manage the selection and allocation of funds. Tuition funds are disbursed directly to RGIT Australia on behalf of the RGIT Australia scholarship recipient.
Eligibility and Assessment Criteria
All students applying for a scholarship need to:
- Hold a current Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for an RGIT course that will run in the term for which the applicant is applying for a scholarship
- Satisfy the assessment criteria outlined below.
Applications will be assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
For continuing RGIT students – evidence that in the previous term the applicant has:
- submitted all assessments by set deadlines
- received a Competency mark on the first attempt in all units scheduled during the previous term
- maintained satisfactory weekly attendance throughout the term, and
- participated in a positive and diligent manner in all aspects of the course
Further, applicants must prepare a one-page report in support of their application which:
- addresses the above points, and
- outlines why they believe they are most deserving of receiving the scholarship.
For new students (not currently enrolled with RGIT) – evidence that in their previous studies the applicant has:
- an excellent academic record. Eligible academic records include Year 12 or equivalent certificates, Vocational Education and Training (VET) or tertiary qualifications obtained either in Australia or overseas
- demonstrated dedication to academic studies, and/or a passion for study that satisfies the judging panel of the student’s genuine intention to persevere with the course
- prepare a one-page report in support of their application which addresses the following points:
- Why you believe you should be awarded a scholarship
- Why your chosen course is the best choice for you
- Any other information you wish to include that supports your application.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.