Innovation Fellowship - Cambridge, MA
Are you a talented and passionate early-career scientist whose goal is to make innovative medicines? The Novartis Innovation Postdoctoral Fellowship offers aspiring drug hunters a unique opportunity to join our teams at the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR), the innovation engine of Novartis. Mentored by experienced NIBR scientists, Innovation Fellows will gain first-hand experience in the design and development of breakthrough therapies and innovative technologies. We are looking for Innovation Fellows who will harness their scientific creativity and natural curiosity to help bring transformative treatments to patients. Join us as we reimagine medicine together.
- Program duration: 2-3 years
- Mentorship & access to technology: Innovation Fellows will drive a multi-year research project under the mentorship of distinguished NIBR scientists and have access to NIBR state-of-the-art technology platforms to achieve their research goals
- Curriculum: at the start of their Fellowship, Innovation Fellows will attend a comprehensive training series (boot camp), including dedicated courses covering the fundamentals of drug discovery and development as well as a communication skill workshop
- Short-term rotations: Innovation Fellows will participate in a tailored rotation schedule in both scientific and business-related disciplines to broaden their exposure and skillset
- Fireside chats with local leading scientists and entrepreneurs
- Community: Innovation Fellows will join our vibrant postdoctoral community for dedicated events, including the monthly postdoctoral seminars and our annual Research Day Symposium
Who are the Innovation Fellows?
- Early-career scientists (MD and/or PhD), with terminal degree received within the last 3 years (students graduating in the next 5 months are eligible to apply)
- Dedicated to translating scientific discoveries into medicines that improve human health
- All scientific and technical disciplines welcome (biology, chemical biology, chemistry, computational and data sciences, and more)
- Strong publication record or other scientific achievements (i.e. awards, patents)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and boundless curiosity
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.