ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini postdoctoral program supports two-year fellowships as part of the Emile Roux funds and Mrs. Paola Marchetti-Cantarini’s legacy in memory of her late husband Mr. Manlio Cantarini.
These fellowships are dedicated to postdoctoral researchers aiming to conduct research projects in Institut Pasteur (IP) research entities on the Paris campus.
• Fellowships are for two years (the duration of this fellowship may not be less than 18 months) .
• Funding is paid as a salary and covers health insurance and retirement.
• Application deadline: April 1st, 2021 (1:00 PM – Paris time).
• Anticipated announcement of decisions: early June 2021.
• For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini fellowships are only tenable in research entities of Institut Pasteur in Paris.
• The host IP research entity can only present one application per session.
• Postdocs already present on the Paris Campus are eligible to apply to the Pasteur-Roux fellowship program.
• Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply.
• Candidates must have completed their PhD degree no later than six years prior the date of application (i.e. obtained their thesis after March 2015) or will do so prior to commencing fellowship (date scheduled for the thesis defense).
In case of woman postdoc candidate, her maternity leave will provide her with one year of derogation per child. For example, the eligibility period is extended to 7 years after the thesis defense in case of one pregnancy.
• Unsuccessful applicants to a previous Pasteur-Roux or Pasteur-Cantarini fellowship call are eligible to re-apply. Applicants who wish to do so can inform in advance email@example.com to use the support letters from the previous session.
• Successful fellows of the Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini program must start their work in the host IP entity at the latest on November 1st, 2021.
• The proposed research program must be achievable within the two-year funding.
• After submission of the application and until the Final Selection, we thank the applicant and/or the PI of the host laboratory to inform firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes that may have an impact on the acceptance of the fellowship by the applicant.
• The Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini program does not consider spontaneous applications. Before applying, the candidate must ensure he/she is accepted by a host research entity of IP in Paris.
• Applications from an IP research entity that already benefits from an internal postdoctoral funding package (e.g. G5 or unit) are not accepted.
• Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini fellowships cannot be used to complement other sources of funding.
• Applications from former IP PhD students will not be considered, except if a first postdoctoral training has been performed in another research Institution.
• A Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini fellowship will not be awarded to the same host IP research entity in two consecutive calls.
The reviewers will carry out the assessment according to the following evaluation criteria:
• Qualifications and achievements of candidate
• Proposed scientific project
• Match of candidate/project
• Impact of this fellowship on the candidate’s career
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: