QUEEN'S MANAGEMENT SCHOOL CHINA SCHOLARSHIP 2021
10 awards of £10,000 available exclusively for new applicants from mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau studying postgraduate taught programmes at Queen’s Management School.
To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of either mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau
- You must have an IELTS or 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each category or equivalent qualification as per our website.
- All IELTS qualifications need to be submitted through the online application form by 15 May 2021 in order to be considered for this award.
- Submit a 2 minute video about why you have chosen your programme and what you plan to do after completing your studies. Additional information can be found on the application form.
- £1000 programme deposit to be paid by the appropriate deadline, as per your offer letter or the table given in the Terms and Conditions on this page.
Deadline 15 May 2021
Successful candidates will be advised by 30 May 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught programme at the Queen’s Management School, starting in the academic year 2021/22 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Students must be ordinarily resident in mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau.
- Students must achieve IELTS 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each category. Equivalences will be accepted as per the Queen's University Belfast website. Evidence of the IELTS or equivalent qualification must be submitted by the deadline. This criteria is in no way connected to any conditions specified in the academic offer issued by Queen’s University Belfast, any conditions must be met to gain entry to the University.
- Applicants must complete the online application form and submit a video as detailed on the application form within the deadline.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to participate in an online interview with an academic panel from Queen’s Management School.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.