This scholarship is open to full time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who are either Indian nationals or are living in India at the point of application.
We have a long history of supporting international students to become global citizens and forge successful careers around the world.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver and is open to full time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who are either Indian nationals or are living in India at the point of application, and are classed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes.
Find out more about coming from India to study at the University of Stirling.
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be an Indian national or living in India at the point of application.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: