The MIEM program, funded by IdEx Université de Paris aims to promote the internationalization of master’s programs and facilitate the arrival of the best international students in order to create a pool of excellence for the recruitment of future doctoral students. Apply now and send your application no later than February 1st 2021.
The university is thus developing this program to train international scientists who are experts in their field and future academic or senior managers in their country of origin or in France. It also aims to train future highly qualified professionals who will participate in the economic and social development of their country of origin.
91 scholarships will be awarded to students admitted to the courses listed in the call for applications. The scholarships are distributed as follows:
- Faculty of Sciences: 35 scholarships of 8 000€ each
- Faculty of Health: 28 scholarships of 10 000€ each
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: 35 scholarships of 8 000€ each
- IPGP: 7 scholarships of 10 000€ each
The MIEM scholarship is a master’s level scholarship only.
It cannot be combined with another scholarship. It is awarded for one year, non-renewable and with no possible deferral.
Only students applying to the short-listed masters are eligible for a MIEM scholarship. You can find the list of eligible masters on the website Under the heading diploma, please click on “master” in the course catalog.
They must also meet the following criteria:
- Be of foreign nationality and newcomers to French universities;
- Hold a foreign baccalaureate or national diploma certifying the end of secondary education (it corresponds to the international level CITE/ISCED 3);
- Students applying for the 1st year of Master (Master 1) must hold a foreign degree equivalent to a French Bachelor’s degree;
- Students applying for the 2nd year of Master must hold a foreign degree equivalent to the French Master 1;
Important: Students corresponding to one of the statuses listed below are not eligible for the MIEM scholarship:
- Foreign holders of a French baccalaureate who have studied abroad;
- Foreign students who hold a French National Diploma of Higher Education and/or whose last diploma was obtained in France;
- Binational/national candidates, when they have French nationality, are not eligible.
In addition to these general criteria, each master’s degree will apply its own selection criteria.
The candidate will only be declared a laureate in the MIEM scholarship program once he/she has been officially admitted to the chosen master’s program.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: